Developing the right capability in your leaders and employees is not a luxury.
Designing and/or conducting effective organisational conversations.
Mapping, understanding and shaping your conversational landscape.
We develop human capability
Developing the right capability in your leaders and employees is not a luxury. Your organisation’s ability to address challenges and seize opportunities requires the right mindset, behaviours and skills of your people. We support individuals and teams in becoming more effective in the domains of leadership, international collaboration, business partnering and coaching.
- Partner with the client in the design and delivery of an extended leadership development program for Directors within a large construction company
- Deliver intercultural collaboration sessions for multinational companies within the hospitality and pharmaceutical industry
- Provide 1-1 Leadership coaching of senior leaders or executives
What we offer
To help you understand and develop to right capability human fluency offers:
Tailored leadership development programmes
Creation & delivery of fit-for-purpose solutions
We support individuals and teams in becoming more effective in the domains of leadership, international collaboration, business partnering and coaching.
We design and facilitate organisational conversations
Designing and/or conducting effective organisational conversations such as team retreat meetings is often not as easy and obvious as it sounds.
We design and facilitate those dialogues, meetings or workshops that need a reliable external partner, or just some extra care and attention.
Also, we help individuals and teams in becoming more fluent in human interaction by building their conversational capability and collaboration skills.
- Team coaching, design and facilitation of team effectiveness interventions for Management Teams in organisations within the health care and energy sector.
- Design & facilitation of a 2-day workshop to develop a new Learning strategy for a global Contracting & Procurement organisation.
- Initiate, structure and facilitate conversations between two Directors of a construction company in order to build their relationship, improve collaboration and implement a new strategy.
What we offer
Team effectiveness & development sessions
Workshops with specific intended outcomes
Face-to-face or virtual collaboration and conversational skills workshops
We design and facilitate those dialogues, meetings or workshops that need a reliable external partner
We help shape the conversational landscape in organisations
We help organisations and teams – through our Human Fluency lens – to map, understand and shape their existing and optimal conversational landscape.
- As part of an executive leadership programme we helped participants develop a desired conversational landscape for their organisation, and identify steps to implement a new rhythm and improve existing meetings.
- Facilitated a team within the United Nations organisation through a process of identifying their conversational needs as a team, and take steps to better meet these.